August 27, 2021

Birthday Traditions


Can you believe it's the last weekend in August?!?  Where did the summer go?!?!?  While I still need to tackle a few things on my Summer To Do List, one thing I'm so thankful for is being able to see some friends and family, albeit more distantly than I had previously hoped for at the beginning of summer {stupid Delta}.  One such date was with Erika a few weeks back where she generously brought Revel takeout to eat on my back patio and celebrate my birthday {in lieu of our traditional restaurant birthday outings}!  Even though we've decided to forego the hugs for now in light of everything going on, it was great to sit outside, eat some great food, and catch up like we used to.  I plan on taking advantage of the nice weather to do exactly that for as long as possible!  

Happy Friday!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment