September 16, 2025

A New American


After many months of studying, preparing, and filling out lots and lots of forms, my amazing husband was sworn in as an American citizen last Friday!  I'm so proud of him for all the long hours he put in to make this happen and I felt so happy to sit with him while he {and roughly 30-40 other people from around the world} were all sworn in as new citizens.  While this country is extremely complicated {and I have a lot of feelings on that}, it was such a positive, happy atmosphere in the room that day where everyone was excited to be cheering each other on for completing this huge milestone that takes years and years to accomplish and waving their little flags.  I'm so proud of this guy and so ready to finally be able to go on vacation :)










xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment