June 20, 2013
The Sopranos
Did you hear that James Gandolfini suddenly passed away yesterday? For some reason, it made me really really sad when I heard the news. It may have something to do with The Sopranos being one of my absolute all-time favorite shows. Have you seen it? It's a must. When I was watching it on Netflix several years ago, I would watch for hours and hours at a time - it's one of those shows that you just can't take your eyes off of. A sociopath main character who you are actually rooting for? That doesn't happen too often. It really is one of the greatest tv shows of all time. If you're looking for a summer show to watch, please make it The Sopranos, if only to watch this guy. RIP, Tony Soprano.
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
shows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment