September 28, 2011

Colorado {Muriel & Adam}


My main reason for heading out to Colorado was for the wedding of my bestest college buddy, Muriel.  The wedding, held at the Aspen Historical Society followed by a reception at Hotel Jerome, was one of the most beautiful I've ever seen.  The weather was perfect, the bride was stunning, and the venue was decorated so beautifully.  I loved the personal family touches - from the arch made by Mur's dad that the couple got married under to the rockin' tunes her parents played during the reception while we danced the night away.  I'm so happy I was able to be a part of this special day, and I wish Mur and Adam lots love and happiness.  Congrats you two! :)


Mur & her dad Bo


Bo & Vicki singing a song they sang at their own wedding


Bo & me


with the Hale's - Taylor & Mur


Jimmie & me


Bo & Vicki at the reception


my favorite band :)


father daughter dance


Congrats, Mur!

xoxo,
stephanie marie




No comments:

Post a Comment