June 1, 2012

Poquitos {Farewell, Leslie}


Tuesday night, Leslie and I went out for one final happy hour, just the two of us, before she heads off to Atlanta.  We decided on Poquitos, which had Leslie's one requirement - a margarita :)  We sat on the back patio and shared chips, guacamole, and tacos while catching up and reminiscing about all of our fun times together.  I'm going to miss having this lady around town, but I know she'll be back to try out yummy restaurants (like Poquitos - so good!), fun shows, and a few mini vacations here and there (we have a lot of ballparks left to see).  Leslie - best of luck in Atlanta!!  I can't wait to come visit soon :)


 patio bar


chips and guacamole


 brisket and al pastor tacos



xoxo,
stephanie marie

1 comment:

  1. I'll miss you and our outings! Thanks for everything!

    P.S. I love that I have a label. :)

    ReplyDelete