August 21, 2014
Birthday Bar
I know it's been almost a month and I'm still talking about my birthday, but you guys - it really was so much fun! I knew months in advance that I wanted to take my actual birthday off of work {and then extended that into a really long weekend}, but I knew I wanted to spend an hour with some of my favorite ladies at the Bar Method. Lucky for me, my birthday landed one day after Bev's {the owner}, so when I walked in, I was greeted with {leftover} balloons all over the place. They even had a Happy Birthday balloon tied to "my spot" at the barre! After doing my 30 pushups {on my toes!} and my "last 30" of pretty much everything while listening to probably the best birthday workout mix ever, I walked out of Erika's class sweating but smiling. I took some of the balloons with me for my upcoming fiesta, and as I walked down the streets carrying this ridiculous balloon bouquet, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face from this little community I've become a part of that is so important to me. I love these girls :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
exercise
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment