December 15, 2014
Hawk Sunday
Another Sunday, another Hawks game.... This week, it was Dad's turn to head down to the Clink with me to cheer on the Seahawks to victory over the 49er's {man, it feels good to watch Kaepernick lose}. It was an absolutely gorgeous day to be at the stadium {seriously - where is this 50 degree weather coming from?!?!}, and while our guys were off to a slow start, there was no doubt by the end who would be victorious. While Dad and I have spent many a Sunday down at the stadium, this was the first time he got to debut his new jersey at a game, and I'm pretty sure that, along with my lucky Hawk socks, were what helped the boys to victory :) It's been so fun to watch the guys play good again that I'm already getting a little playoff fever :) Next up - Arizona!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
%2B(2).jpg)
Love it! Go Hawks!
ReplyDelete