December 30, 2015
Go Rams!
Sorry for the silence! I was enjoying a nice week off of work, and extending a bit into this week as well :) But I had to give a quick shout out to my Rams who came oh so close to a bowl win last night! I wore my CSU shirt to work yesterday {and got a lot of questions about it} and even came home a bit early to catch the game streaming online {no, it was not on tv like every other bowl game.....}, but despite a valiant effort in the last minute of the game, they fell short to Nevada. Those boys played so good, and I vow to make it to another game in Fort Collins next season to enjoy one last game at Hughes Stadium before the new on-campus stadium is complete. College reunion time!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment