March 8, 2019

Happy {Please Stop Snowing} Friday


Yes this is Nina in the snow - YESTERDAY.  It's March 8 and while the snow was cute months ago, I'm officially over it.  I'm ready for warm days {you know, over 35 degrees} and flowers blooming and not having to wear my big puffy coat every single day.  Though the snow yesterday quickly melted away, it was a reminder that we're not quite yet to spring and that we still have some cold days ahead of us.  So for now, I'm planning to fill my calendar with fun adventures where I don't have to worry about how cold it is, like wine tasting with friends and seeing a brand new baby this weekend.  Oh, and a happy first birthday to Mr. Charlie!  Wow - a year sure goes by fast, eh?  I can't believe it!

Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment