March 24, 2021

Netflix & Chill {Part III}

Since we've passed the one year mark of the pandemic, I thought it was time to update some of the shows we've been catching up on {see part 1 & part 2 here}.  Though the weather is getting nicer and the days longer, there's still something comforting about snuggling up on the couch after a long day and connecting with these familiar characters.  Christian doesn't even have to ask now what to turn on after dinner {we're on a steady diet of Silicon Valley, Shameless, & Schitt's Creek - again} but a few of these I've been watching on my own at home and I'm really loving.  If you're looking for something fun to watch, look no further!

Shameless - not entirely sure what we'll do when this one is over.  11 seasons and it's the perfect blend of funny, heartbreaking, and disgusting.  Trust me on this one.


Parts Unknown - we recently subscribed to HBO Max and rediscovered our love of this show.  Watch if you want to miss restaurants, travelling, and Anthony Bourdain.


Silicon Valley - blew through this one way too fast and don't want it to end!  Perfect comedy to compliment the heavy stuff.


I May Destroy You - a cannot miss story of sexual assault that is told in an honest and relatable way.  So good.


Get Organized with The Home Edit - get ready for rainbows and organization!  It's a system!!


Bridgerton - I recently jumped on the bandwagon and am never looking back :)

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment