When Christian suggested we head out to Bainbridge Island on Saturday, I immediately started looking up restaurants to try for lunch. The Eater pointed me to Ba Sa, one of it's 38 Essential Seattle Restaurants that boasts modern Vietnamese food with locally sourced ingredients. Since we basically ran off the ferry, we were able to get to Ba Sa before most people and score an outdoor table on their super cute side patio. We immediately ordered drinks {the spicy margarita was delish!} then ordered what our waiter said were his favorite items on the menu {see below}. Though it took a little while to actually get our food, once we did we were blown away by the intense and yummy flavors of each dish - when I said it rivaled Monsoon, Christian immediately said he thought it was better! Each bite was better than the last and made me itching to try more off the menu. I'd highly recommend checking this place out next time you're on the island - I guarantee you will not be disappointed :)
avocado spring roll with shrimp
bun cha ha noi with the most delicious dipping broth
chili oil prawn noodles
xoxo,
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment