A few weeks back, Dad jokingly mentioned that the Mariner's had a day game coming up later that week. When I looked at my work schedule and realized I had the afternoon free, I called and told him that even though he was joking, I'd much rather spend the afternoon at the ballpark than working, so the morning of the game he picked me up and we headed down to the stadium! We were nervous about the heat {it was one of the 95 degree days} but the man at the box office graciously showed us a map of the "shaded seats" so we picked some awesome spots in the 300 level right on the railing above home plate. Luckily there weren't very many fans in attendance so we were able to easily spread out and social distance from the few people around us, and the game was so good {and FAST!} that we ended up staying put the entire 2 hours enjoying burgers and beers instead of walking around the stadium. The M's ended up winning {and Marco pitched all 9 innings!} and I like to think it had something to do with the father-daughter duo behind home plate :) Thanks for an awesome day, Dad!
the new edgar statue unveiled the day before
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment