For my birthday celebration this year since we're just starting to venture out to restaurants {which most likely we'll quit very soon with the rise of Covid - OMG people, get vaccinated!}, I wanted to go somewhere that I knew we could sit outside and wouldn't be too crowded. We decided to hit up Baker's on Sunset Hill {remember it from my birthday picnic last year?} right as they opened at 4 and were the first {and practically only} group to be seated on their adorable back patio. Since they are a cocktail bar we immediately ordered some yummy drinks {I love that they were all "A League of Their Own" themed}, then since we couldn't decide what to order for dinner we ended up with a bunch of things to share {my fave}. Everything was absolutely delicious {those heirloom tomatoes were beyond amazing!} and we both kept expressing our love for both the drinks and food as plate after plate was devoured. It was a perfect birthday celebration with my sweetie and I'm even more excited we've found a fun new patio for more outdoor dining as long as we're able. Cheers to that!
watching a hummingbird visit every plant on the patio
dirt in the skirt and no crying in baseball
heirloom tomatoes with red plum gazpacho, feta, cucumber, mint & basil and marinated sardines with nduja & microgreens on a warmed macrina baguette
roast pork loin with prosciutto wrapped figs, shiitake mushrooms, red mustard and fennel pollen
No comments:
Post a Comment