It's been up for awhile, but I wanted to show you our Christmas tree! This is the first year Christian and I consolidated everything into one tree {as we're slowing combining the rest of our things as well}, and I have to say, it looks pretty darn good! We used my old tree since it fits better in the space and used a sampling of his, hers, and ours ornaments to fill it up with memories and traditions. There's nothing better than the warm glow of the Christmas tree and my favorite thing to do after a long day of work is plug it in and cozy up next to it on the couch with a glass of wine. I'm thankful for this cozy little corner, and even more thankful that Swedish tradition says we'll keep it up well into January! :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment