This past Saturday we got up bright and early to head over the pass to see Jack, Henry, and the gang. It's been a long time since I've been over there {and even longer for C} so we were excited to spend a quick yet full day with this crew. We braved an unexpected snow storm on the pass and arrived during the boys' lunchtime to smiling faces and Jack eager to show us around. He quickly popped on his tractor for a tour of the yard, fed the ever-expanding chicken family, then took me on an adventure through the trees near the fence - a loop we did several times. Once it was naptime we hung out outside in the gorgeous sunshine playing with Ruby and soaking up the rays, then bro, C, and I headed out for some lunch at McGlinn's. After a beer and food we headed back to the house where we waited for Jack to get up from his nap by playing more with Ruby and having Christian test out the swing I bought the boys for Christmas {luckily, it's well secured}. It was wonderful to spend some time outside with my favorite kiddos - tomorrow I'll show you what we did the rest of the day!
feeding chickens
explaining to christian how the tractor works
taking auntie stephie on a hike by the fence
lunch at mcglinn's
ruby and her favorite
trying out jack & henry's christmas present
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment