After naps we got ready and headed to downtown Wenatchee to stop in a few shops before dinner - sweet little Jack even offered to hold my hand as we walked around town :) For dinner we headed to the Wenatchee Valley Brewing Co for some outdoor pizza with beers for the adults and a playground for the kids {though Jack was a little shy once the big kids got there to play}. I got to spend some quality snuggle time with Henry who was the calmest, chillest baby and when Jack got a little jealous of the Henry & Auntie Tephie time, he hopped right up for some snuggles of his own. After dinner we headed back to the house so I could get my car and Jack, not wanting to say goodbye, tried all the tricks in the book to get me to stay {and man, I wanted to!}. It was a way too short but awesome trip and I can't wait to get back out there again soon!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment