October 25, 2022

Nine


I cannot believe it has been NINE whole years since I received the keys to my cutest little yellow cottage in Magnolia.  A lot has happened this last year - I no longer live there and have been having a lot of thoughts lately on what to do with the place, but purchasing that home will forever be one of the best decisions I ever made.  Not only did it give me a roof over my head for 8+ years, it nurtured me, protected me, and watched me grow up in just 800 square feet of {slightly tilted} space.  I don't know yet what the future will bring for this cozy little home, but as I spend more time away from it I feel so very thankful that I was able to make so many wonderful memories there that I know will stay with me for a lifetime.  So cheers to you, little cottage - I'll be raising a glass to nine eventful, happy, sometimes stressful but overall wonderful years.

xoxo,
stephanie marie

pic from february 2022 - the day before the new tenant moved in

No comments:

Post a Comment