April 26, 2023

Kisaku


I haven't had sushi since pre pandemic {except for the occasional Met Market sushi which, while good in a pinch, is not like going to a yummy sushi restaurant} so when Christian said he made reservations Saturday night at Kisaku for us and his mom, I immediately said yes.  The last time I went to this cute little Tangletown spot was on our 3rd or 4th date back in 2017 so I was nervous that it may have gone downhill in the last almost 6 years - thankfully I was wrong!  We ordered several appetizers, rolls to share, and a big tray of nigiri {above}, and everything tasted like buttery, melt in your mouth deliciousness {especially that king salmon and albacore - YUM}.  If you're in the mood for some top notch sushi that isn't quite as spendy as some of the other more popular places in town, definitely hit up Kisaku for delicious food - I for one won't be waiting 5+ years to go back again!




xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment