Sunday evening after a long and rainy drive home we felt the need to get out and stretch our legs, so after unpacking the car we decided to go for a walk to
Bar Miriam just a few blocks away. Since it was Easter evening it was super quiet {shocking since this place is always packed} which made it the ideal day to have a yummy cocktail, hide from the rain, and prepare for the week ahead {their menu right now is Wayne's World themed and I got the "What'm I Gonna Do With A Gun Rack" and C got the "Totally Amazing Excellent Discovery" - both delicious}. One of the things I love about living in the city is having these awesome spots within walking distance and even though we don't take advantage of them as much as we should, I'm glad we decided to be spontaneous and grab some fun cocktails just the two of us to end the weekend :)
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment