When I saw an article online earlier this summer that Bastille was giving tours of their Rooftop Garden, I knew that Maddie would love it. So, for our birthdays, we headed up on the roof for a cocktail and to roam around the veggie plots that are used daily for the restaurant's menu. Of course, we picked the only rainy day Seattle had all summer, but that didn't detour us from learning all about the process of growing produce on an urban rooftop from Brad of the Seattle Urban Farm Company. While the tour was really awesome and unique {how often do you get up on the roof of one of your favorite restaurants}, I couldn't help thinking about how amazing it would be to host a dinner party for friends up there between the patches of veggies. Hmmmm...... :) {ps - thanks for the photos, Mads!}
a little rain never hurt anyone
tomatoes
they do most of their plantings in kiddie pools!
xoxo,
stephanie marie






No comments:
Post a Comment