August 5, 2013

Birthday Party {Golden Gardens}


For my birthday this year, I wanted to do something low key and easy that everyone would enjoy.  Since I've been slacking a bit on my Summer To Do List this year, I decided to incorporate one of those things {Paseo sandwiches and Golden Gardens} into my birthday.  After an awesome day at work where I was incredibly spoiled, I met up with some friends at Paseo in Ballard to pick up some of the yummiest sandwiches in the city, then we headed down to Golden Gardens to meet up with more friends for food, wine, games, and lots of laughs.  While the forecasted rain kept other park-goers away, the night ended up being fantastic and warm {and the sunset was gorgeous} and it felt as if we had the beach all to ourselves.  The night was perfect, spending time with some of the people I love most in this world, and I couldn't have asked for anything better.

 sauteed prawn sandwich


 joe, erika, sam, ashley, and andy


 david and my cupcakes


 my special cupcake - strawberry cheesecake


maddie, erika, joe, david, merith, me, & my birthday dunce cap


 emily & me


 david showing off his football skills


awesome birthday hat


birthday sunset


you all are the best!! :)

xoxo,
stephanie marie


No comments:

Post a Comment