August 21, 2013

Seattle Aquarium


Would you believe I've never been to the Seattle Aquarium?  No, neither does my mom.  But I insist I've never been, so when work announced that our annual Summer Social was going to be at the Aquarium, I was beyond excited.  The event was held on a gorgeous Seattle day with food and drinks outside overlooking the bay and everyone wandering around looking at the sea creatures.  My favorite were the sea otters - they seem so happy floating around on their backs, basking in the sun.  And that fish wall?  We stared at it forever, mesmerized by the thousands of swimming fish.  It was a fun day to hang out and watch the fishies, and now I can say without a doubt that I've been to the Aquarium :)

 terrible reflection, but how cute is that sea otter?




the tropical fish are so pretty




 we found nemo!


 the cullen family at the fish wall


pretty views from the deck

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment