June 23, 2011

Pasta Night + New Dishes



Last night, after what seems like weeks without cooking a meal (cereal and toast do not count), I finally went to the grocery store and came back with the fixin's to make Sausage, Tomato, and Arugula Fettuccine from an old issue of Cooking Light magazine, which is one of my go-to quick and easy dishes (only 20 minutes from start to finish!).  It was also an excuse to invite Maddie over for a quick bite and break out my new pasta dishes from Crate and Barrel.  I found them on sale this past weekend and couldn't resist adding them to my expanding dinnerware collection.  I love how they make equally great pasta bowls or cereal bowls, and they are a break from my ever present red plates.  It was great catching up with Maddie over yummy pasta and red wine, and I can't wait to see the rest of the girls this weekend for Autumn and Ryan's wedding!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment