Erika and Holden at his beer pong tournament/birthday party 2009
Last night I had dinner with Erika and Holden. We met Holden (and subsequently, a huge group of close friends) when Erika answered a Craigslist ad looking for a smart, attractive, witty, clean roommate (ok, not exactly that, but close) almost 4 years ago. We all instantly became friends and developed a vast social calendar, including poker nights, dip contests, Yahtzee picnics, and 24 Marathons. Though it's been several years since Erika and Holden have actually lived together, we still like to get together every now and then to catch up on each other's lives and reminisce about old times. These are two of my most favorite people, and I always leave them wondering why we don't do this more often.
Holden - be safe in Vancouver tomorrow! We need you at DOTL!!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
I love that picture :) And I agree, let's do this more often!
ReplyDelete