July 20, 2011

Volterra {brunch}



Erika and I had a fun hike planned for Sunday (something to cross off of my list).  I had my clothes laid out, my camera battery charged, and was about to make us some turkey sandwiches for a picnic lunch when I peeked out the window.  Rain.  And not just a little sprinkle - it was pouring!  In the middle of July!!  Sad and defeated that our hike would have to wait until another day, we decided to cheer ourselves up with brunch at one of my most favorite restaurants, Volterra.  The food never disappoints, and the Ultimate Peach Thyme Bellinis didn't hurt either.  After we were sufficiently stuffed, we drove around our favorite neighborhoods in the city looking for open houses and dreaming about the day we can each have one to call our own. 

bellinis


Milano Milano


duck and yukon gold potato hash



xoxo,
stephanie marie

1 comment:

  1. Perfection. It was such a lovely Sunday! Thanks for spending it with me :)

    P.S. The hike will happen!

    ReplyDelete