October 29, 2012

Best Night Ever


I had promised David I would plan the "Best Night Ever" for him, and Friday night we made it happen.  Best Night Ever (BNE) was a blind tour of Ballard, including cocktails at some of his favorite spots, dinner at a new place he'd been wanting to try, and a competitive ending of bar games at one of the best dives around.  As we left each spot, I would give David a card that said where we were heading to next, with each stop being better than the last.  As I told David, I feel sorry for the rest of his nights, because they'll never live up to Best Night Ever :)  Here's a look at what we did:

 cocktails at the back bar at Bastille


 dinner at Kickin' Boot Whiskey Kitchen - probably the best fried chicken I've ever tasted


 cocktails at The Sexton (David's choice)


 dessert at Cupcake Royale - the ice cream has actual chunks of cupcakes in it!


Bar Olympics at The 4B's (Ballard Grill & Ale House) - we had to play a game each of darts, pool, skee ball, and Big Buck Hunter - and the loser had to buy the pitcher of beer.  Though I easily won skee ball, I got my butt kicked in the other 3 games :(








Hope you had a great time David - I know I did! :)

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment