November 19, 2012
Bar del Corso
Per tradition, Erika and I headed out to a new restaurant to celebrate her birthday - about a month late :) After sending her a list of some awesome new places around town, she settled on Bar del Corso on Beacon Hill - a semi-new restaurant in a neighborhood we rarely venture to. We sat at the bar in this bustling space and ordered the delicious burrata with crostini and a pizza with sausage and pickled peppers. All of the dishes we saw coming out of the kitchen looked amazing, but we were incredibly happy with our choices (evidenced by the completely empty plates our waitress cleared away). Though it's a little out of the way, I can't wait to go back and try all new dishes. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.
Happy {late} birthday, Erika!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
erika,
restaurants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Thank you again :) Next time, let's try the meatballs and arugula salad...
ReplyDelete