May 8, 2013
Lil Woody's
For David's birthday lunch a few weeks ago, he had but one request - burgers. Deciding we should try something new (in honor of his birthday and the glorious 70 degree weather that day) we hiked up the hill to Lil Woody's, a burger joint on Capitol Hill that we'd walked by countless times but had never actually tried. I went with the Big Woody while Stefanie and David each had The Trotter, and I must say it could've been one of the best burgers I've ever tasted. It had all the right toppings, the patty was grilled to perfection, and enjoyed with fries and a Mexican Coca Cola, it was a great way to spend a long lunch out in the sun. I can't wait to go back and try their other delicious looking combos (not to mention the Molly Moon milkshakes).
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment