Last weekend I had tickets to see Jim Gaffigan, one of my most favorite comedians ever, but no one to go with me {apparently people are quite busy in the summer}. Minutes before putting the tickets up for sale on Craigslist, I decided to ask my college roommate Emily, who happens to live in Seattle now, if she wanted to go to the show with me, and to my surprise she said yes! It's been years since I've hung out with Emily, who coincidentally now lives only about 3 blocks away from me. I forget how much I love spending time with this girl, and her infectious laugh is even more awesome at a comedy show :) So, in honor of getting to watch Jim {from the 5th row!} and getting to spend time with Em, I give you his most famous bit - Hot Pockets :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment