April 28, 2014
Tulip Festival
When I was home a few weeks ago, Mom and I decided to take an evening drive and ended up out in the tulip fields. I tell ya - if you want to go see the tulips, do it on a stormy Monday evening. The lighting was perfect, and there were hardly any tourists out at the fields. Granted, we didn't actually pay to go inside and get the good pics {come on now - I've seen my fair share of tulip fields before}, but I think these shots from the parking lot are just fine. I know it's totally cliche {especially being from the valley}, but I really do love these flowers :)
but of course, we could've just stayed at mom & dad's to see the prettiest tulips of them all {above} :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
favorites,
mom,
spring,
the valley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment