February 4, 2016

Out


Last night I came home to quite the surprise - the power was out in nearly half of Magnolia!  Neighbors were wandering around with flashlights, checking on other neighbors and heading to the pub that was open a few blocks away.  I came home to a very dark and increasingly chilly house, which was terrible timing since I had promised to make dinner for David and his sweet puppy Minnie.  Instead, David graciously took me in, where he whipped up a delicious pasta dinner {way more gourmet than I had planned} and entertained me for a few hours while I waited for power to be restored.  Luckily, it didn't take too long until we were back up and running, but it made me happy that I have such awesome contingency plans when I need them.  Thanks for dinner David - I owe you big time!

 my creepy dark street


 see that big red blob?  that's where i live


 driving over the bridge and looking back at magnolia - it was eerily dark


 sweet minnie


my fancy power-out dinner

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment