June 29, 2016
A Brief Reunion
This past weekend, Kimber called and asked if I wanted to grab a quick drink while she was in town for just a few days. I of course said yes. I semi dressed up {hot pink lipstick & non jeans} and headed downtown to meet her for a glass of wine at Purple. I can't believe it's been 5 years since we sent this girl off to San Francisco on what was supposed to be a 1 year adventure - time sure flies. But whenever I see her, I feel like everything is the exact same - she gives the same advice and encouragement that sometimes makes me laugh and often times is exactly what I need. And we always pick up exactly where we left off. Maybe because we became so close so quickly 6 years ago, but I will always treasure my friendship with that girl, and when she calls spur of the moment and asks if I want to meet for a drink, I'll always say yes :) And, just for fun, one of my absolute favorite pictures of us:
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
kimber
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment