June 14, 2016
Happy Birthday Linnea!
Happiest first birthday to Ms. Linnea Bea!!! I can't believe it was a year ago that I got to snuggle you in the hospital when you were just a few hours old. You have brought so much joy and fun to our lives, and I cannot wait to watch you grow and become a little lady in year 2. Here are a few pics from Linnea's bday party last weekend, where I got to bring Susannah as my date! Everyone had a great time eating, chatting, and celebrating Linnea, and that little one picked at her cake with such manners! It was hilarious. But my favorite part of the day? When the birthday girl, who's just learning to walk, ran right into my arms for some snuggles. The best feeling :)
Happy Birthday, Linnea! Auntie Stephie loves you!!
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment