You can't go to Hawaii and not spend at least half of your time at the beach, and that's exactly what we did. Whenever conference would get over for the day or we'd have a long 2 hour lunch break, Stacey and I would immediately head out to the sand to soak up the sun and work on our tans. Even though it was sooo hot for us Washingtonians, it felt amazing to feel the sun on our faces and the warm breeze in the air. After Stacey left, I still spent most of my time on the sand when I wasn't searching for the best local spots for authentic food {and trust me, I found them}. Since it's still been pretty freezing in Seattle, here are a few pics to inspire a little wanderlust from last week :)
And then this happened ..... but how cool are those clouds??
xoxo,
stephanie marie














No comments:
Post a Comment