Many months ago I saw that Ed Sheeran was coming to town, so I contacted his biggest fan {my Mom} and immediately got us tickets. The actual concert was a few weekends back, and with the clouds and smoke looming over the city we put on our fall best and headed down to The CLink for the show. We had awesome seats in the first row of the 300 level right up from the stage where we could take in the concert with a perfect view. After an awesome opening act of Snow Patrol, Ed came out solo for his two hour set. I have to be honest - when Mom said she wanted to go see Ed Sheeran I was a little hesitant not knowing what to expect, but he put on one of the best shows I've ever seen. He was out on stage by himself for the entire show, playing every song on a loop with his different guitars and vocals. It's amazing how just one person can make this beautiful music {I was so surprised how many songs he played that I'd never realized were Ed Sheeran songs}, and his commentary in between songs helped make it such a relatable and personable show {and putting on a Seahawks jersey for his encore definitely didn't hurt}. Thanks for making me go to this show Mom - he's definitely now one of my faves!
kami's amazing pic from the floor
xoxo,
stephanie marie










No comments:
Post a Comment