May 29, 2019

Memorial Day Breweries


Friday afternoon both Christian and I got off work early {me because of a cool boss and him because it was his last day at his old job} so we decided to take Maggie out for a little brewery tour of Ballard.  We started off at Lagunitas since neither of us had been before and had some yummy beers and snacks in their huge open warehouse, then we ventured across the street to one of our faves, Peddler, for some of my favorite beers in Seattle.  I love that since it was early it wasn't too crowded yet and we were able to get tables at both places and not have to wait in any lines.  After beers, we were all pretty hungry so we headed to dinner at La Isla {which I hadn't been to since our 3rd date!} and had some delicious food before heading back to Christian's to give Nina some much needed snuggles.  It was the perfect way to start the holiday weekend :)










xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment