I recently stumbled upon this dinner of Baked Salmon Dijon Filets by Styled Snapshots on Instagram that looked way too easy and yummy to not try. I love a one pan meal that can easily be adjusted to a single serving and this salmon recipe definitely hit the spot. I loved the flavors of the mustard and the crispiness of the breadcrumbs and on the other side of the pan I chopped up whatever veggies I had in the fridge and tossed them with a little olive oil and salt and pepper. The resulting dish, which took only 20 minutes total, was yummy, simple, and definitely going on repeat all year long. Enjoy!
Baked Salmon Dijon Filets
Ingredients
1 piece salmon filet
Olive oil
Dijon mustard
Breadcrumbs
Italian Seasoning
Butter
Salt & Pepper
Instructions
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with foil.
2. Rub salmon with olive oil and lay skin side down on foil. Season with salt & pepper. Spread thin layer of mustard on top of filet {more or less to taste}. Top with breadcrumbs and Italian seasoning, and add 2-3 thin slices of butter on top.
3. Bake for 15 minutes {depending on how thick your filet is}. Stick under broiler for 1 extra minute for extra crispiness.
Serves 1
adapted from styled snapshots
xoxo,
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment