Work has been crazy busy the past few weeks, making it difficult to come up for air most days, but on Monday I got to connect with the girls and
complain chat about everything that is going on. I mentioned a story about donuts and how I wanted one so bad but didn't get one, being extra dramatic and giving us all a good laugh. The next morning I got a "knock knock" text from Merith bright and early so I headed to the front door and lo and behold there was a box from Mighty-O containing 2 donuts that she had delivered for me! It was the sweetest gesture and made me insanely grateful for my awesome friends {and donuts}. It just goes to show how the little things really do make for the best days and my day was 1000 times better than the day before, both from the donuts and knowing I have some pretty amazing people in my life. Thanks Mer!!
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment