December 15, 2020

Mental Health Day

 

Friday I woke up not feelin' it so I took a much needed mental health day.  I spent the morning relaxing by the Christmas tree with a big cup of coffee and yummy breakfast, reading, meditating, doing a sweaty online yoga class, and working in the yard, soaking up the sunshine on the crisp December day.  It's hard to take a step back and focus on ourselves {especially when things are crazy busy at work}, but it's oh so important to take care of our minds and our bodies, especially as we're approaching a full year of this pandemic and a long winter ahead.  I'm so glad I took the day {though it didn't seem nearly long enough} and am encouraging you to take time to prioritize your mental health and well-being as we head into the holidays and beyond.  It's important to hit that reset button every now and then.










xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment