November 17, 2023

The Walrus & The Carpenter {Birthday Dinner}


Happy Friday!  Taking a break from honeymoon posts to share Christian's bday dinner earlier this week at the one and only The Walrus & The Carpenter!  It's a bit of a splurge but so worth it for those delicious oysters {this is the perfect time of year for them}, yummy veggies, and of course, the steak tartare {also of note - the most delicious Old Fashioned I've had maybe ever}.  I'm pretty sure the birthday boy had an excellent time at his favorite spot - I love getting to celebrate him and go out for a fun weeknight date!  But now, cheers to the weekend!






albacore crudo with brown butter vinaigrette, fried capers, cauliflower, and pearl onions + the best bread and butter in town


the yummiest grilled leeks with bagna cauda & parmesan


steak tartare






xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment