Well, it finally happened. After 4+ years of being a No-vid, the ‘rona finally caught up to me this week and took me out {if you haven't heard, the newest super contagious variant is called FLiRT and is now everywhere}. After days of intense fatigue, body aches, coughing, fever, headaches, and feeling like I'd never be better, I'm finally turning a corner and can say with utmost certainty I never want to have this again. I'll still be taking it easy and quarantining at home for the time being {luckily for him and unluckily for me I've been by myself this past week so haven't had to try to avoid passing this along to Christian} and I'm so grateful for my friends and family that have stepped up and dropped off food, sent takeout, and kept checking in to make sure I was still alive {I am!}. Covid sucks and is not to be messed around with, but if you have to have it make sure you surround yourself with some awesome people who take care of you when you can't do it for yourself. I guess I'm pretty lucky!
xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:
Post a Comment