While it’s not in my day to day thinking anymore that I might get COVID {though I’m not dumb enough to think it’s never gonna happen}, I certainly didn’t think it would hit me when I was stuck at home alone for 2 weeks without anyone to take care of me. Luckily, I have some pretty amazing friends and family that I certainly couldn’t have done it without. Erika stopped by last week after I asked for some soup and bananas with the above spread which really got me through for the week, and I woke up two separate mornings with emailed gift cards and cash from Mom and Susannah both telling me to order dinner on them. Feeling lonely and sick is not an ideal combination, but with great friends willing to step up and take care of you, it really makes the worst days a little bit better :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:
Post a Comment