I know it's been over a month now but I wanted to wrap up the rest of our trip to the desert {especially cuz it’s so cold now and I’m dreaming of warmer weather}. After mini golf we walked around a nursery {one of Christian's favorite activities}, then headed to his favorite restaurant in Surprise,
Rio Mirage Cafe, for margaritas as big as our heads and delicious Mexican food. After dinner {where they sang to him!} we headed home for banana cream pie, ending the birthday with one of his favorite things! On our last full day we hit up some craft fairs, went for a lovely golf cart ride, then had our favorite Arizona residents over for dinner to celebrate the birthday boy one more time. Our last day we headed out to
The Stillery in Goodyear for a yummy lunch and live music before our flight back to cold and rainy Seattle. It was an excellent trip and we already can't wait to go back!
stephanie marie
No comments:
Post a Comment