A few weekends ago we had an early Saturday appointment so I decided it was the perfect time to stop into
Backyard Bagels, a place I’d been dying to try but never want to get ready and head out early to on a weekend. We got there right as they were opening and there was already a line out the door. After a little debate we decided to share the Ballard Lox sandwich on a jalapeño cheddar bagel and get half a dozen various bagels to take home and freeze. We brought everything home for breakfast and we both agreed the sandwich we shared was pretty amazing. All of the bagels we eventually ate over the week were delish {my faves were the everything and that jalapeño cheddar but be warned - there are giant slices of jalapeño on it and it definitely has a kick!} and I’m loving that Seattle is having a bagel moment. I can’t wait to go try some more!
No comments:
Post a Comment