October 9, 2025

Mariners ALDS Game 1


Last Saturday my dear friend Sara {who I miss so much!} invited me to go to Game 1 of the ALDS to watch the Mariners take on the Tigers in Seattle, to which I immediately accepted.  We met up early downtown and spent the afternoon catching up and having a bite to eat before heading down to the stadium early to join the crowds.  The atmosphere in the city {and especially in the park} was electric - I don't think I've ever heard an M's crowd that loud and you could feel the excitement radiating off of everyone before and during the game.  Though it was a perfect October evening to be at the ballpark and a fun game {for the most part} to watch, the M's couldn't pull out a home win that night {even in extra innings}, leaving us to head home disappointed and frustrated.  Luckily, they won the next 2 {and hopefully again on Friday!} and even though it was a loss it was so much fun to be there and be a part of something so big for this city {it brought back memories from the games in the Kingdome in '95!}.  Let's go M's - Seize the Moment!
















so fun to watch lou throw out the first pitch!
















even my rally cap couldn't help




still hoping.....


xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment