March 27, 2014
House Of Cards
Do you watch House of Cards? I am completely obsessed. I just finished Season 2 and for such a dark and disturbing political drama, it's one of my absolute favorites. It's a Netflix original series, and everyone that I've ever convinced to start the show finishes it in days. While I should never be surprised by anything that happens {episode 1 of season 2 - what?!?!?}, I always find myself with my jaw on the floor at the end of every episode. This show is a definite must see - the only problem? After binge watching a season, you have to wait another year to find out what happens! Well worth the wait though. What is going to happen to Frank and Claire next? The only direction I see it going is downhill very quickly. I cannot wait :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
shows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment