January 14, 2016
Baked Thai Salmon
So I've been trying to be more conscious of what I eat, and when I think "healthy food" I think fish {besides, you know, veggies and fruits and stuff}. I was browsing Pinterest and came upon this insanely easy Clean Eating Baked Thai Salmon which basically just calls for marinating salmon in Thai Sweet Chili Sauce {my fave} and broiling for a few minutes. Simple! Since I had company for dinner, I paired the delicious salmon with some brown rice and fresh green beans with shallots and while the presentation looked fancy, this super yummy meal was a cinch to make. I'd highly recommend making this salmon if you want to step up your fish-game a notch - it's impressive and fabulous at the same time!
Baked Thai Salmon
Ingredients
4-6 salmon fillets
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Thai Sweet Chili Sauce
2-3 Tbsp Green onions, chopped
Instructions
1. Place salmon in a row in large baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and top with 1/2 cup of Thai Chili Sauce. Brush or rub with fingers, coating the entire fillets. Cover and let marinate in fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight {up to 24 hours}.
2. Turn on broiler to high. Line large baking sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon fillets skin side down. Coat with remaining marinade from dish.
3. Broil for 8 minute, rotating baking sheet once. Remove from oven, brush with extra sauce {if needed} and broil another 5 minutes or until salmon has caramelized. Serve hot, topped with green onions.
Serves 4-6
adapted from pinterest
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Labels:
seafood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment