January 26, 2016

Highliner Pub


Mom and Dad came down Saturday evening to stay the night with me so we could wake up bright and early and start fixing things {ah, the joys of owning a home}.  They got to Magnolia right at dinnertime, and after a little debating, we decided to head down the street to the Highliner Pub at Fisherman's Terminal.  The pub was only about half full, so we settled in with some drinks to come up with a plan for the next day and discuss the Seahawks free agents {important stuff}.  Everything on the menu looked good {after the week I had, comfort food was key} but I ended up with the blacked cod sandwich which totally hit the spot {plus a few IPA's}.  I love showing the family new places in my 'hood - it always makes it feel a little more like home.  I can't wait to wander down to the pub this summer and sit out on the deck on a warm day - perfection.



xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment