January 19, 2016

Hawks Heartbreak


Though we've had a few days to process it, the loss on Sunday still stings.  I was entirely decked out in blue and green {see above} and mom and I made french toast {and a paper Jimmy Graham} but it wasn't enough.  The first half was excruciating, but then the second half was so crazy exciting - if we just had a tiny bit more time, it totally would've happened!  Alas, it didn't, and we went home losing to those awful Panthers {Cam - ripping down the 12 flag made you some serious enemies}.  But I know we'll be back next year stronger than ever!  I'm so proud of those boys - I had faith all along that we'd make it to the playoffs and we did!  Let's just hope that the core of the team remains and that they have some good off season bonding time to get it together :)  But for now, what the heck am I supposed to wear on Fridays and do on Sundays?!?!?

 Love you, Hawks!!

xoxo,
stephanie marie

No comments:

Post a Comment