July 26, 2016
A Gentleman's Guide to Love & Murder
Saturday afternoon I had an extra ticket to the theater, and who better to take than Erika? We headed down to a showing of A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder, neither of us knowing anything about the show, but both of us spent our time laughing our heads off and absolutely loving it. The show is hilariously funny, and the actors were perfect. After a quick stop to visit with Ashley next door, we headed down to Purple Cafe for a glass of wine and some much needed girl talk. It's rare lately {naturally} that I get to spend some uninterrupted time with my bestie, so it was nice to spend the afternoon just like old times. Though that doesn't mean I can't wait to get my hands on that little Linnea as humanly soon as possible :)
xoxo,
stephanie marie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment